POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The image that characterizes you : Re: The image that characterizes you Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The image that characterizes you
From: Krystian G Bates
Date: 5 Jan 2000 11:12:20
Message: <38736d64@news.povray.org>
Here's my favorite pic www.geocites.com/kgbates/images/Castle.jpg
Unfortunately, I no longer have the source for the picture (It was going
to be part of a fly-by animation), but the Moray scene file for the
castle might still be in moray.binaries. The only thing missing is the
furniture :) (Horribly unoptimized, tho, it was one of my first major
scenes)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (1 KB)